Global insurance leader automates client account financial processes with AI and RPA
Global insurance leader provides multi-segment brokerage and client advisory services.
of millions of cash allocated 100% accurately to client accounts
reduction in human effort
vs hours to complete cash assignment
Using artificial intelligence (AI) to automatically interpret incoming bank account statements this insurance leader automated client account financial processes to save time, cut costs and serve clients better. Employing robotic process automation (RPA) and workflow automation, intervention by human teams in multiple countries and functions was radically reduced, saving time and money. By automatically applying business rules and policies, $100’s of millions are applied 100% accurately to client accounts.
- Increase accuracy of complex client financial reconciliation processes
- Cut time and effort from people-and document-intensive client account maintenance
- Create a self-learning process that evolves as business needs change
- AI interprets multi-account, multi-transaction bank statements without human intervention
- RPA and workflow automation replace manual data keying and client financial account processing
- AI continually learns and executes correct client relationship managers
- $100’s of millions allocated 100% accurately to client accounts
- 90% + reduction in human effort across multiple teams
- Minutes vs hours to complete cash assignment