- Position: Software Sales Executive
- Location: Derry, Northern Ireland
- Package: Basic salary (£20 – £30k), on target salary (£50k – 60k approx.)
- Job type: Permanent
Company: Lithe provide a range of Intelligent Automation software solutions targeted at improving your business’s effectiveness and efficiency saving you both time and money.
Our Onevolve range of solutions are aimed at enabling organisations to instantly and effortlessly onboard new customers and to provision a range of Intelligent Automation solutions to these same customers once onboarded.
Overview: Lithe are seeking a Software Sales and Business Development Executive to join it’s vibrant and expanding team. The role will be office-based with a high level of travel (approx. 20-40%) primarily in UK and N. America.
The role requires quota carrying sellers responsible for selling new business into organisations with an annual revenue target and other incentivised tasks associated with the job. Other tasks include lead generation through a number of sources, working with the Sales Director to build the sales pipeline both direct and also through a selection of strategic partners.
The Sales Executive will be expected to source their own opportunities through targeted account planning and development as well as building and executing a range of sales and marketing campaigns. Strong business acumen and sales or related experience in the enterprise software market is ideal. The ability to quickly assess a prospect or customer’s business requirements and apply the business value of Lithe is essential to success in this role. Ideal candidates possess the ability to easily engage and establish rapport with senior business executives and other professionals in this environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for a true target-oriented sales executive to join a global and rapidly expanding software company.
Candidate Skills Required:
- Proven track record of new business sales
- Business sales and business development experience in a professional environment
Candidate Skills Beneficial:
- Degree educated
- Experience selling B2B
- A minimum of 3 years IT sales experience
- A stable career record
Other desired experience:
- Track record of effectively growing a large territory, high volume of leads, and exceeding quota.
- Experience in accurately forecasting sales performance.
- Talent for crafting and delivering a complex value proposition.
- Experience delivering remote or in-person presentations/demonstrations.
- Intuitive with the capacity to hit the ground running.
- Strong written/oral communication and presentation skills.
- CRM, pipeline management experience a plus.
This is a full time, traditional office position with field-based duties with a competitive base salary and variable pay achieved via quota attainment.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to BrendanMcNabb@litheit.com
Unsolicited third party/agency profiles and resumes will not be considered.
All candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
Lithe is an equal opportunities employer.