Miller boosts productivity with RPA
Leading specialist insurance and reinsurance broker operating in Lloyd’s, the London market and international markets. Places $3bn of premiums annually with 4,500+ clients globally.
reduction in human effort
minutes elapsed time cut from 2 days to 6 minutes
legacy systems integrated
Miller chose Lithe to ensure success of its RPA implementation. Lithe used RPA to cut 85% of the human effort previously spent in Miller’s “Leaver” process, the essential procedure required when a team member leaves the Miller organisation. Automated with RPA, the process now executes in less than 6 minutes and integrates robotically with 12 different legacy systems, reducing manual work and improving productivity while maintaining enterprise security.
- Achieve greater productivity
- Release people from repetitive, low-value work
- Exploit the potential of RPA
- RPA automates formerly manual HR processes
- RPA integrates to permission, authorisation and identity management processes
- Manual effort reduced 85%
- Processing time slashed to 6 minutes
- Standard procedure fully automated